what adbock does what adbock does

I love adblock, although I think you're missing part of it.
The problem with Adblock, is that instead of compromising, it kind of damages the value of advertising, a lot of people who do that advertising are spending money on it. That money only comes back if people buy things, click on the ads, or go to their website (and sometimes only one of these) however, Adblock blocks the ad, and still counts it as viewed by your IP Address, which means it counts negatively towards their advertising. To give you a way to relate, imagine spending 5$ on Facebook ads for your Facebook page, and somebody blocks all of Facebook's page advertisements and you get 0 likes because of it. Kind feels like you wasted 5 bucks, right? I try to turn off Adblock every now and again, for banner advertisements and such, but we all know the main reason Adblock was made is because some idiot decided to make annoying popup ads that can't be closed or force you to click on the ad in order to use their crummy site. THAT is when I say I wish Adblock had the power to permanently destroy the advertisement. xD

Anyways, I enjoyed the animation, great job.

megadrivesonic responds:

yeah i do realize why adblock for that reason, people i know are gonna think i hate ads but i only had ads that are malicious and i sometimes use it on youtube when they start to get annoying.

Simple RPG - Combat Test Simple RPG - Combat Test

I'm not gunna lie, I find this Combat System simply adequate, at best.
There's not a problem with a simple combat system at all, but there is a problem with a simple combat system that isn't very fun.

Your Combat itself is very boring, with little animation or movement whatsoever, and your Encounter System is a generic pre-determined step based encounter system.

For the Encounter System, I'd recommend doing something along the lines of every time the player moves, the computer creates a number between 1 and 10, and depending on the zone, the acceptable numbers change, for instance, in a zone where there's not a lot of encounters/difficulty, make it anywhere from 3 and lower, to just 1, and if it's a high zone, maybe 6 or 7.

I also don't like how Frogger only has Siphon as a damaging move, and how the bees can apparently heal every turn without needing any Mana.

Try making the combat a bit more fun, whether it's fun looking or fun feeling, and it should be significantly better overall. When I tested this, my first thought was oh great, this game feels like a grind fest already. That's not a very good first thought honestly.

200 Achievements 200 Achievements

Achievements are just a copy of Achievement unlocked.... So is most of the game. 2 for the Art and Re\-texture and sounds, but -1 for being unoriginal and taking the achievements from another game. Skewerphant? Imalephant? You didn't even bother to change anything...

Sword and Magic Sword and Magic

White Screen. Unnecessary Advertising. I'm pretty sure that's against NG Policy already, not exactly the best start. You should discuss this with the Admins, not posting a White Screen and trafficking NG users to your FB App... Still, it looks like an alright game. But I'm not voting on the game, I'm voting what's here on NG, so No Stars.

If I'm wrong on that, I apologize. For the game itself, I'd give it a 3.5 or a 4. It seems pretty alright for an FB game...

Nostalgia - Stagnant WIP Nostalgia - Stagnant WIP

The sound of this is really interesting. I recognize what sounds like an inspiration from another song, during the beginning, as that sound is extremely familiar to me. But the song has a very gamey sounding feel to it, overall, however, different, singular parts are well equipped for almost any multi-medium project out there. I like the compliment of the clear sounding sounds with much more 'fuzzy' sounds.
It has a feel very similar to a chill, jazzy form of the game Phantasy Star Online, if you've heard of it, albeit a very different style from what most of the soundtrack focuses on.

As far as criticism goes. I'm not sure what to give you. The song is very interconnected, and it seems to follow a very well put together template designed to bring the best out of the sounds and sequences of sound within the piece. See? I sincerely cannot criticize this piece, though I am by no means a person suited for music criticisms, which is likely why I am incapable of doing so. Still, very well done, this is one of my favorites.

MS Library Test 1 MS Library Test 1

I like it, kind of creepy, but not in a really scary way, more like a tension things are building up sort of way.
It's kind of cute and reminds me of like in a cartoon where some sort of evil looking creature comes up to you, taps you, scares you, and then turns out to be a really nice creature and you play together, and travel through the woods. Then at the end, you realize you've gotten lost... :P
Really interesting, nonetheless :3 simple, subtle, effective.